Good morning! Welcome to "Morning Musings".

Musings: to meditate, think, contemplate, deliberate, ponder, reflect, ruminate, reverie, daydream, introspection, dream, preoccupation, brood, cogitate.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Illustrators


Yesterday I attended the Maryland/Delaware/West Virginia Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrators (MD/DE/WV SCBWI) Spring Conference.  I'm a writer, but it's the illustrators I am drawn to.  So I wanted to share the art and websites (click on their names) for these talented artists who brought their portfolios yesterday!  The first one is a well-known artist, Paul O. Zelinsky.  He was one of the featured speakers.  Be sure to check out his website and watch the trailer for his newest book, "Z is for Moose".....



2 comments:

  1. What a fun show! I love all of the art but I think Jessica Boehman's is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love her style, but Julia Foote's was my favorite for watercolors. I had a chance to talk with her. She's a very interesting lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please note: To prevent spam comments are published after moderation.